Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verify Identity Page

Hi,

Could anyone tell me where the code for this is?

Need to remove table, font weight styles and add class to buttons.

Many thanks.

Angi
    OXLink Web Design (Oxford)
    Actinic developers since version 3
    01865 361696

Hi Angi,
    Whats the generated page name?
    Justin Rowe
    Shiver

Comment

Hi Justin,

It doesn't really have a name, as such. It's the last page before the receipt page when you're logged in as a registered user. It asks the customer to confirm their password for security reasons. The code for layout doesn't seem to be in any of the template files, script files or (entirely - bits of it are) Design > Text.

In a perfect world, I'd actually like to remove this stage altogether but I can't seem to do this without it causing an error when you download the order. If you can help me achieve that one instead, that would be excellent. Failing that, being able to style the page appropriately (particularly as I'm trying to get valid XHTML) would be great.

Many thanks.
      01865 361696

Comment

Its all in Act_SignPage.html, the form feild etc

also

<INPUT TYPE="BUTTON" NAME="ACTION" VALUE="%s" onClick="CalculateSignature();">

phase -1 ID 1225 or search on CalculateSignature() and pop you class in

thanks for your help with the continue shipping thing http://community.actinic.com/showthr...4813#post94813
        Justin Rowe
        Shiver

Comment

You are a genius! I could kiss you! You know I did a site-wide search for bits of layout text and found nothing. It was beginning to really annoy me.

Cheers Justin.

Angi
          01865 361696

Comment

Your too kind

I just seached the source in a local site here under dev. Have you got "design | options | compact HTML/CGI unticked ?

This when unticked writes in all the template names. see screen grab attached.
            Attached Files
            Justin Rowe
            Shiver

Comment

I have got it unticked but I also remove the bit of code that generates the template names as I usually don't need to know them. However, this is the first shop we've done using customer accounts, so the final checkout page was a bit of new one on me. I shall know it all for next time now though.

Thanks very much for your help, Justin. I hoep I was able to help you in the other thread.

Angi
              01865 361696

Comment

Working...
              X