Quantity and choice dependant pricing - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity and choice dependant pricing - help

I am trying to get my head around providing a service that my competitors cannot. I currently offer 5 or more products in the same range [lets just say socks for now] at a reduced cost. 5 or more red pairs £8 each and so on. But I would like the choice of colours to reflect four choices, and no matter whether they order 3 red 1 yellow and 1 blue they get them at the reduced price. I have being trying to get my head around the choices attributes and components sections of actinic but have disappeared up my own tail trying to get it into one selection!

All I want to offer:
    Socks £10 per pair
    Colours:
    red * blue * yellow*
    Select the number of each colour, 5 or more £8 per pair

How do I go about it in principle please - or can it be done!

Hi Stuart

I am afraid this cannot be achieved. The ability to have separate quantity boxes for components is not a possibility at the moment. I can go ahead and add it to the wish list for you.
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Norman at Drillpine has an add-on that will accept sizes and/or colors. Might be what you're looking for.

I've had the same need you do...since v4...but you can't do it.
      Jeff Pollack
      www.alldawgs.com
      www.profleeceusa.com
      www.4dogclubsonly.com
      www.silverwood2007.com

Comment

There may be a workaround here.

If you set up a product group and include the specific lines you want to offer in this way for that item, ( i.e. the permutations) then you can set the discount level to the offer you want to make.

Effectively in the description you suggest you are making a 20% offer. So set the trigger to 5 and the % off to 20.

Hope that helps.

Regards Duncan
        Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

My NorMatrix (www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff) add-on will let you have a single product that can contain an array of colour / size entry boxes. This essentially sums all the entered quantities and passes the total to the Cart. If you use normal Quantity Dependent Pricing, you can manage discounts.

There's a working demo on http://www.drillpine.biz/v7normatrix..._Products.html

Note that it doesn't allow you to have different prices for different sizes and that it won't help with stock control as the "Product" is a single item with an extra list of the colours / sizes the customer wants.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks guys, will give it a try . . . . Thanks duncan for the PM

Comment

Working...
            X