Upload Of Customer Accounts Data Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload Of Customer Accounts Data Only

Is there a way to upload customer account details ONLY instead of updating the entire site?
    We have two very large sites (20,000+ products). Customers register for access via a form to mail script and their applications are vetted individually before an account is created.
    We are therefore having to update the entire sites twice a day just to create a few new customer accounts. This takes about 45 minutes for both sites.
    I find it hard to believe that Actinic haven't thought of this one so I'm hoping that I'm just being dense!
    Secondly, how do I change the subject text for the SEND PASSWORD email? I have managed to change the email text but can't work out how to change the subject.

Alan,

Is there a way to upload customer account details ONLY instead of updating the entire site?
    I am afraid that this is not possible at the moment, you would have to update the entire site. This is on a wish list already and I will add your vote to it.

how do I change the subject text for the SEND PASSWORD email? I have managed to change the email text but can't work out how to change the subject.
    To do this go to Design | Text | click on 'Go To' and enter Phase: -1 ID: 2185, you can edit the text here.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X