Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock Level not reducing after orders are downloaded !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Level not reducing after orders are downloaded !

Hi,

I have noticed that when I am downloading orders that the stock levels for the products included within the order are not being reduced.

I thought this was because I had to process the order before the stock level would be decreased but i did this and the figure was still not reduced ?

Is there a step that I am missing which will reduce the stock figures as I want ?

Confused
    Steve Ashdown

Where is the stock not reduced? On your PC or on the website? To reduce stock on the site you have to upload from the PC after doing the order download.

To reduce stock on the PC you download an order and a payment success file.

You might also check your version against the long running thread on pending payments.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me. The stock value is not decreasing on my PC.

Just to be abundantly clear:

1. I run a stock level report before I do an order download and get product X has a stock level of 20.

2. I then request a dowload of orders and I get an order which includes product X. I then run a stock level report again and product x still has a stock level of 20. (I can understand this as in theory it is still in stock and you may wish to reject the order.)

3. I process the order fully until it is complete and then run the stock level report. The stock level for product x is still 20. (This is the point at which I would have anticipated that the stock level for the product would decrease.)

I have also checked my business settings to make sure that I have not disabled the stock level monitoring (and i have not i.e it is enabled.)

Once I have cleared this up I imagine when I republished the site it will update the stock levels on the web site.

Regards,
      Steve Ashdown

Comment

Perhaps you should continue your previous thread on this http://community.actinic.com/showthr...=stock+reduced

There is definitely something wrong with your settings
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X