Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protex

I keep getting this message when i try to use protex as a payment provider,

I have but the details in protex provided for user id and actinic key, but when i run a test payment it erroe withe the following message

"
    Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password."

HELP PLEASE.......

If you email support@protx.com and mention that you need help integrating with Actinic they should send you a guide outlining what you need to do. I would have attached the guide here but it exceeds the upload size limit.

Basically, the probable answer to your problem, as the guide indicates, is that you need to edit the file OCCProtxScriptTemplate.pl (in the Common OCC folder within the OCCUpgrade directory). Within Notepad (or any simple HTML editor) you need to find the line

my $sPassword = 'testvendor';

and change testvendor to your 16 figure Encryption Password (leaving the quotes intact). Save the file.

You then need to edit the configuration file OCCUpgrade.ini (in the OCCUpgrade directory) and add 1 to the number found on the second line. For example if the file says [Version] Number = 1107, change this number to 1108 and save this file. Closing and re-opening Actinic should register this change and upload to the server.

Probably best to get the guide direct from Protx, in case I've left anything out.

Comment

Working...
    X