Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which template controls top level layout td?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which template controls top level layout td?

Hi

This has been sending me crazy. I can't find the template that controls the <td> that contains the <table> that contains the section image, title and text on the top level catalog page.

If someone could look at the site: http://www.hocuspocus.co.uk/acatalog/index.html, search the source for <TD WIDTH="33%"> and tell me how I can make each of these <TD>s valign="top", I'd be most, utterly, utterly grateful.

I have tried every single template and can't find it. The problem is when the text is large and overspills the images the (somehow default - perhaps if someone could tell me how to change this to top, that would solve the problem...) valign="middle" kicks in and the line of images is all higgledy piggledy.

Thanks in advance!!

The best way to find any template is to untick "compact HTML/CGI" under Design | Options | Misc ... preview the page and then take a peek at the source code and the templates are listed. Re-tick before uploading again.

If you have been through all the templates to no avail then checkout the back of the Advanced User Guide for a list of the text ID's as some of the master code is generated from there

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X