Product Price in Extra Info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Price in Extra Info.

Is there a way to get all product prices displayed in the extra info pop up??

We have product selections however, so depending on the material and size of the product the price varies.

Any ideas?

Comment

If you include NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE in the template you are using to display the pop-up, it should being in the price displayed on the product and will be limited to the prices as displayed on the product before choice selections are made.

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce, so if my store is run 100% on Permutations, and no price is entered under the price tab, I cant display the price at all?

Would have been good to have it displaying something like so :

Product Info

Product Prices:
        Material 1 Size 1 : £4.20
        Material 1 Size 2 : £2.20

Material 2 Size 1 : £10.23
        Material 2 Size 2 : £15.40

Comment

You can still do this but will have to hard code it to the template and use a unique template for each pop-up !!! Lots of work.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Bruce - would a CUSTOMVAR against each product also transfer through to the pop-up page? May be another option but would still need manual input

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Ok, thanks for your help. I will take it as a yes but no

Yes it can be done, can the customer afford it....no! 2000 products is going to take too long to manually input it all.

Comment

Working...
              X