Adding a totally new payment method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding a totally new payment method

How can I create a new payment method. I want to give customers the opportunity of sending a cheque in the post instead of a credit card.

Thanks
    Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
    www.memixdirect.com

Go to 'View'/ 'business settings' on the main Actinic menu and select the 'Payment and Security' tab. Click on + to create a new payment method and choose 'Invoice And Payment Before Delivery' as the payment method, you can then change the text in the second column (web site description) to the text you want to appear on the web site and use the arrow keys to move it to the position you want it to be in the list of payment methods.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for your replies. I have to say that this is a great Forum - always people to answer questions and everyone seems genuinely helpful.
      Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
      www.memixdirect.com

Comment

Working...
      X