Shipping Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Query

We primarily ship to the UK and have defined zones / classes to this effect.

We wish to ship outside the UK but charge the shipping at cost. Is is possible
    to accept an order with zero shipping cost but inform the customer that shipping will be charged at cost. I know that if I set "do not allow shipping", they order will not be accepted, but a default charge of zero is not accepted.

N.B Shipping charges are made by value in the UK. (i.e. free over a specific value).

Thanks

If shipping by value have you tried setting the matrix against the overseas as £0.01 = £0.00 and "take highest value in table" so anything over £0.01 will be charged at zero.

It is a very dangerous method to charge retrospective shipping as it will show as zero on their receipt and paypal / worldpay etc. You will probably need to set payment methods to allow for manual collection of monies so you can advise and adjust accordingly. You could get into some serious arguements with people demanding you supply goods at zero shipping costs despite all the warnings you place on the site and checkout - you know what customers are like

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X