PayPal shopping cart in v5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal shopping cart in v5?

I've just built a store for a client who has Catalog v5 and who wants the PayPal shopping cart integrated. At present, I can only put in a button which opens his PayPal payment page, where a buyer has to enter the item(s) and amount manually.

The problem is that the PayPal shopping cart uses a form which doesn't work within Catalog's <form></form> tags, and this also stops Catalog's 'buy now' button from working (my client also wants to take cheque payments).

The only way round it that I can see is to have a pop-up HTML page containing the PayPal form but my client is a self-confessed HTML dummy and doesn't want to go down that road.

Has anyone got the PayPal shopping cart working with v5?

Malcolm
    ¤ The world wide web needn't cost the earth
    ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
    ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

I'm afraid there is no PayPal interface developed for v5 by Actinic. You could contact Brian Johnson at Sure Solutions in the US URL as their PayPal interface over there may be available for v5.

Comment

Thanks Chris.
      ¤ The world wide web needn't cost the earth
      ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
      ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

Pay Pal

It is a one by one solution, which I am slowly placing on our site, but you can add a new product, I usually add it below another product, use text only, enclose the paypal html code between !!< and >!! and you can add a button to the page for Paypal payment.
        J.A. Arroyo
        Web Developer
        Faithfully Raine & Shine
        http://www.raineandshine.com
        ja@raineandshine.com

Comment

Working...
        X