FastHosts Envisage Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FastHosts Envisage Servers

Does any one use FastHosts Envisage Servers?

I am having problems uploading my site to them.

I have run the READPATH.PL script and for some reason it reports c:\inetpub\wwwroot as the default working directory , not

www.domain.co.uk/user/htdocs

Any ways around this???

I was using them until Friday and everything worked fine. I have attached a copy of my old network settings.

I moved over to the new servers a few weeks ago and found that my site really slowed down, particularly when logged on, for me they were too slow to stay so I moved hosts.
    Attached Files
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I've got 2 running now on Envisage Windows (the basic one) and they seem ok with the original settings, not that I was using ASP but one site didn't like the includes statements that were in the original coding of the main site that I had adopted. Contact me direct if you need help.
      Jenny
      Hanson Web Design
      www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
      jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
      Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Always had problems hosting Actinic with Fasthosts so we also moved to another host..........

Definately would recommend www.hostway-uk.com

Regards
        www.thefreemason.com - the internet portal for freemasonry

Comment

Working...
        X