Problem switching from test to production using Protx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem switching from test to production using Protx

I'm in the process of switching to WorldPay from Protx.

I set Protx up in Actinic in test mode - everything worked perfectly straight away and Protx confirmed that they had set up my live account.

I then switched to production mode and had the (not entirely unexpected) problem that when a transaction was completed the automatic 'bounce' to Protx didn't work and the 'Next' button had disappeared.

I followed the instructions provided by Protx to reinstate the 'Next' button but clicking on it now produces a general script error ("There is no valid input parameters for the script! Check the referencing HTML code!"). If I switch back to test mode I now get the same result.

My site is live at http://www.reallycleverhomes.co.uk so if anyone can take a look and suggest what the problem might be I'd be grateful.
    Martin Durham

ReallyCleverHomes - your one-stop-shop for home technology

I've done a bit more testing on this since my original post. If I have the "Next" button disabled in act_occprotxtemplate.html then I can automatically forward a user to the Protx payment page. As soon as I enable the button I have the problem that clicking on it produces the general script error, but the auto-forward stops working.

What I'd really like is a button for the user to click on (that takes them to the payment page!) but an auto-forward that kicks in after a few seconds if the do nothing. That's how PayPal works on my site.

Any help would be very much appreciated!!
    Martin Durham

ReallyCleverHomes - your one-stop-shop for home technology

Comment

Hi there

Please take a look at this thread

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...&threadid=4747

And also check if the bounce page delay in Design | Options | shop defaults is set to be greater than zero.
      Regards

Dhivya Malani

Comment

Working...
      X