rollovers and title banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rollovers and title banner

Hi. Another thing i'm trying to do here.I'm trying to insert an image at the top of the page in act_primary and brochureprimary. I also want to include rollover buttons and netquotevar:simplesearch on it too. Problem is, when i creat a table, add the image i then can't add the buttons or netquotevar over the top of it so it's all one piece, unless i create a layer and insert the rollvers etc this way, but then when you view the page at different resolutions those things move about. How can I go about doing this?

What is the web address of it so can see and advise the html needed.

Comment

If i were to insert the image below into a table in place of netquotevar:brochurelogo i then want to lay buttins etc on topof it in dreamweaver so that that then replaces the logo. i don't currently have it on a server sorry, that is as best aws i can explain it!
      Attached Files

Comment

sorry should of been a .gif
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jamie,

If i were to insert the image below into a table in place of netquotevar:brochurelogo i then want to lay buttins etc on topof it in dreamweaver so that that then replaces the logo.
          So you want that bar as the background and then place navigation buttons over the top?

I would use code a bit like this:

<table width="100%" background="banner_top.gif">
          <tr>
          <td align="left">
          NETQUOTEVAR:SIMPLESEARCH
          </td>
          <td>more buttons</td>
          <td>more buttons</td>
          <td>more buttons</td></td>
          </tr>
          </table>
          Regards,