Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INDEX.HTML being placed in website root

Hi All

I am in the process of evaluating the V7.06 product to upgrade the V5 one I have.

I have set all exactly as I should in the network settings, but when I update the site I get a annoying INDEX.HTML file placed in the root of my website as well as in acatalog.

When I first tried the upload it asked me whether I wanted to allow this and I said NO with a DONT ASK ME AGAIN ticked.

Now it does it each time and I dont know why, and where to get it to ask me the question again so I can say NO.

Any help would be really appreciated as people see the wrong thing when they access our website.

Jay

you need to tell actinic that you don't want to use brochure pages, and then remove al your brochure pages, ie the little icon called Home at the top of the product tree.

Then when you uplad everything will go into the acatalog folder, and everything at root will be left undistrurbed.

Brochure pages were introduced in V5 but in Business only, since V6 they have been introduced at catalog level too

Comment

Hey thanks Jo.

Comment

Working...
      X