Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add to cart option

Hi

Am currently going through my new site inch by inch and have now found one section that seems to have lost its add to cart function, instead of that it has a quantity selection box and you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to click a button that says "add selection to cart". Is there a way of changing this to a normal add to cart like every other item in my catalog?

Thanks

That sounds like in the Section Properties you've ticked the Single Add to Cart option.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Highlight the section page in the Actinic folder tree on the left, and look on the Layout tab on the right for Shopping Mode. You have a mark against 'Single Add to Cart button per page' - change this to the option you want to use, or click 'Use parent settings'.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

@ Norman - snap!!
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks you two! seems there is a problem with the parent, as the options were already set so will have to look into that, but thank you for the direction...

I have also sent a question to ver 6 forum by accidient about the BOGOF offer as i am trying to implement this and although i have gone into View¦Discounts & surcharge settings and chosen which group but i can find the info on actually applying a BOGOF to them...

Any ideas please?

Comment

Not to worry have sorted this one now, just took a bit of common sense/..

Comment

Working...
            X