payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

payment

Where can I modify the mode of payment i.e. the payment in 3 times or 4 times?

Hi there

The mode of payment can be changed within View | Business settings | Payment and Security tab.

You can add a new grid under payment method including the payment service providers you wish to add to suit your business and provide your customers with as wide range as possible.
    Regards

Dhivya Malani

Comment

we can pay in 4 times and I want to change that and that one can pay in 3 times. Where can I change that?

Comment

If you are talking about the number of steps in the payment process, you cannot change this at the moment. Each step is needed to alllow the programme scripts to process the information being entered.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I speak about the number of times that one can pay a purchase. I.e., for a purchase of 100 euros, one can regulate 40 initially euros then 30 euros and finally 30 euros (in 3 times)

Comment

Can you provide a web address for this Actinic site where you can currently pay in 4 partial payments. We might be able to see where this has been added to the code, by going through the process.

The company who created your site and programmed the ability to accept partial payments may be able to help you change the number of payments.
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
            X