Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

css not showing background images

basically my problem is what it says in the title

css style sheets arent showing images in actinic.

any help?

Without any code examples impossible to say.

Have you checked the paths are correct and if previewing from Actinic have you placed a copy of the image into the PreviewHTML folder? If viewing live have you uploaded the images to the servers under Advanced | Additional Files

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

hi sorry yeah, the paths are correct and the images are in the folder. it looks ok with dreamweaver as im editing the Act_primary page. when i preview it in actinic its not working.

not only is it the images, font sizes are larger than they should be. i know theres another Act_... page for the section menu bit but i cant remember what its called

Comment

Have you placed a copy of the bacground-images into the PreviewHTML folder? That will allow you to preview under Actinic.

Bikster

Comment

Actinic is a sod at <span> tagging various elements which will override the CSS - I spent 2 whole days stripping out all the <span> tags and using <div id> on the last site to get continuity of fonts and sizes .... make sure you have a nice calm environment when you start on the various checkout pages - enough to make you cry

Bikster

Comment

placing the images into PreviewHTML worked a treat, cheers

any ideas on that page name i need to edit to get the font sizes correct? the style sheet is there but actinic is ignoring the font sizes i put in

Comment

If you ensure the "compact html" option is unticked under Design | Option | Misc and then preview the page in a browser the source code will show which template is creating what

Bikster

Comment

Actinic is not ignoring it is more than likely overriding with a <span> tag further down the cascade

Bikster

Comment

so its all the <span> and </span> tag lol

Comment

do you know which Act_....html page has the menu section font sizes on?

ive got clean layout 06 which im editing

Comment

This one is in Design | Options | Layouts | TopLevelSectionLink Layout..

Kind regards,
                      Bruce King
                      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                      X