Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Component / Attribute help

Hi (again )

I have a slight problem that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

For some products, say for example "Sports Car" - I wish to display this product, but not specify a single price, as this product will have two options to choose from, which will be of different prices,

So, you are looking at the product "Sports Car" but you have an option to add to cart for "Red Sports Car - £3000" and "Black Sports Car - £4000"

How do I format my product page so it doesn't have one single price, but two separate optional price values, so that when you "Add to Cart", the shopping cart displays the right choice and associated price.

Hope that makes sense - please help???

Thanks

Sam

Doing this from memory, so I might get one of the terms wrong, but - create a product 'Sports Car' with 0.00 price. A hidden product 'Red sports car' with price and details, a hidden product 'Black sports car' with price and details. A component on the visible product 'Colour'. Two choices inside the component 'Black $4,000.00' and 'Red $3,000.00" then on the component permutations tab 'associate product' and 'use associated product pricing'. The reason you need to show the price in the choice text alongside the colour is that there is no other mechanism that will show the price outside the basket.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
    X