changing text to button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changing text to button

how do i do this on the product list? I am using smart design on the left hand side it has a bar with the list of products ie. basic products, products with a range of options.. how can I change these to be buttons instead of text...
    ________
    Ducati Paso 750

Think that design navigation is created from the Yahooscript which generates text - you will need to handcode if you require buttons - unless you can trick the javascript into thinking it has some background image with plain text over the top using either CSS or wrapping the table in a <div> and applying a image to the cell backgrounds!

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

&amp;lt;div&amp;gt;

that appears to be partly working where exactly is the <div> to go around that table or just the cell?
      Also is there anyway to space it out as all the 'buttons' are appearing ontop of each other. As they are all included in that piece of javascript modifing the table will not do any good
      ________
      lamborghini tech

Comment

Hi there,

Please refer to page number 42 of 'Advanced User Guide for V7', where it says "Inserting a List of Section Images With JavaScript". In case, you do not have a copy of 'Advanced User Guide', please download it from http://actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm.

I hope this helps.
        [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Navy]
        Regards,
        Karthik

Comment

Working...
        X