Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clothes Product that includes VAT only for larger sizes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My customer has products (school uniforms) that require the usual colour and size choices. However for the smaller sizes there is not VAT to be charged, but for the larger sizes VAT is payable. Can actinic allow this and if so how?

Cheers

Mike

Create components for your producs, enter the attributes and choices. Create hidden a hidden product for each size (and possibly colour), setting up tax as appropriate. Go back to the component tab and create permutations, assign the appropriate hidden product to it's matching permutation and tick the box that says something like 'use tax from associated products' and it should now work.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Cheers but ouch! I hope you don't have to set up a hidden product for each colour and size combination - 7 sizes x 7 colours = 49 hidden products for each product they want to sell. :-(

Comment

I suggest you read the vat reg's on Childrens clothes as they are not black and white on size alone but if clearly made for school children, generally you can go up to size 34" chest without vat but if an item is specifici.e. school blazer then you can go to larger sizes

There is lots to read and its hard to get a clear picture on some things.

Marking both the garment and invoice to state its only for school children also helps

See http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsP...yType=document
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Thanks Chris.

I am sure you are right about it not being that simple - my customer gave me that as a simple example of what he would like the software to be able to do.

regards,

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X