Another Question about Section Lists...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Question about Section Lists...

I have seen a few threads recently about section lists and including/excluding sub sections etc...I am happy to have the full listing of sections and sub sections on all pages except the home page.

On the home page I want just the main shop sections/categories - preferably single spaced, as at the moment the left hand column is extremely disproportionate to the main body of the page in terms of length.

I tried doing this from previous community posts, and managed to get rid of all sections from the front page (and got the original back eventually)...has anybody got any advice please? -

I know I do have a lot of sections on my site

Thanks in Advance
    James Furnival
    Garfield Snow

Originally posted by garfieldsnow
    ...I am happy to have the full listing of sections and sub sections on all pages except the home page.

On the home page I want just the main shop sections/categories - preferably single spaced, as at the moment the left hand column is extremely disproportionate to the main body of the page in terms of length.
    I'm not sure that you can have it both ways, i.e. main sections on home page and main sections and subsections on subsequent pages. I had the same issue with the subsections showing up on the home page and was able to solve it. See this thread..
    http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=18847

(A codemeister will probably see this and explain how have it both ways.)

Good Luck
    Charles

Comment

Working...
    X