Shipping Charges for a specific product group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Charges for a specific product group

Hi - the Actinic store I'm building currently has shipping charges delvered, as all (well nearly all) the products are hand delvered....

Anyway, the client has specified that a delivery charge of £8.00 is required for a certain product group - how can I assign that delvery charge to a certain product group and/or individual products?

Many thanks

Sam

I think you said there are no delivery charges on the site at the moment, but not sure..

If so, create a shipping table with a zero weight, zero charge weight band.
    Assign the products you want to charge for a specific weight, and add a row to your shipping table assigning the cost of £8.00 to that weight.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi - sorry to sound like a complete dumbass but how do I do what you just said....

I'm lost... just opened the "shipping" info in business settings and got freaked out... help!?!?

Thanks

Sam

Comment

Take a deep breath, and stand back

First read the information in the built-in help within Actinic. Help | Help topics - Shipping & Handling. Then open and read the Starter guide (Program Files/Actinic v7/Starter Guide/StarterGuide.pdf).

Read both a few times, till you think you have an understanding of what they say, then do a **important*** snapshot export before you try to create the shipping zones and tables. If you get confused, import the snapshot and you are back to where you started. Once you get through the process on the first zone, you should be fine.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X