Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny message when exporting files into Sage 50

Hi there
    I have just upgraded from v6 to v7 so I can export files into Sage50 Accountant version 8. I have 2 sites. One site I have exported successfully. But site 2 seems to be giving me a problem (or is it me?). I select a batch for export, do a right click and select reExport to files and I get this message:
    'One or more of the export files exist, do you want to overwrite them?'
    I don't know which to choose. They have not been exported yet, so I know they are not yet in Sage - it's almost like the message comes up before it does anything. I have actually exported them before - made a mess of it, but started again. So in Actinic I do have the message 'exported' in the column under 'Packing List' - don't know if that makes a difference (also does anyone know how to reset that (ie get rid of 'exported' coz I'm having to click thousands of times as it asks me if I want to export them again individually). Any help would be so very welcome indeed. Particularly as my bookeeper is coming to teach me how to use Sage tomorrow at 1:30 and so I need my data in Sage.
    Best regards
    Maria

Have you got a separate profile for each site in Actiniclink?

It sounds like you have exported the orders from Actinic but they have not been processed by Actiniclink into Sage. If you try another export from Actinic it will give you the warning you describe as the previous batch has not made it to Sage.

Have you got "C:\Program Files\Actinic Link\Sage Line 50\ActToSage.exe" or something similar as the "Executable to run after export" in the Order processing tab for all sites?

We quite happily export sales form 5 different sites into one copy of Sage.
    Mike Julien

www.wheesh.com

Comment

Working...
    X