Shipping Charges on the Shopping Cart table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Charges on the Shopping Cart table

Any way of the shopping cart table to not display shipping charges, and subsequently, the total value not have the shipping charges included - except I only want these options displayed when actually in the checkout?

ie: Shopping Cart

Product X Cost £10.00
    Sub Total £10.00
    Total: £10.00

in Checkout

Product X Cost £10.00
    Sub Total £10.00
    Shipping £5.00
    Total: £15.00

Please advise,

Many thanks

Sam

I am afraid that it is not possible to turn off VAT and Shipping display on shopping cart alone. The table used in shopping cart and checkout pages are generic .If we make any change to the table it will be reflected throughout the store.

If you decide to turn off the display on both the cart and the checkout, go to "Advanced|Template Manager|Ordering|Cart Table". This will open "Act_ShoppingCartXML.html".Take a backup of the template and comment NETQUOTEVAR:SHIPPING and NETQUOTEVAR:TAX1.Save the template and update the site.

I personally do not see this as being helpful as it would leave a cart that never displays VAT or shipping. Other than completely removing it from the site, there is no way to selectively display the options.

Comment

This isn't quite what you're looking for, but you can get the effect in the cart summary at least.

Check out this thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthr...=cart+shipping
      www.gbradley.co.uk
      Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Comment

Working...
      X