Club Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Card

Does anyone know of any kind of add on for actinic for something like the clubcard you have with tescos ?

People buy stuff and once they are registered they get points for say every €10 they buy.

This then converts to money back vouchers
    For Everyday Pet Products
    www.pet-bliss.com

For Doggy Bling and Clothes
    www.poshpaws.ie

Lyndsey - not aware of any such add-on - however Actinic Business 7 allows you to offer promotional discount codes to preffered customers and also even allow registered customers, once logged in, to be quoted different prices to non-registered customers - this may help.

Comment

Hello,

Harry Ganz of www.garden.co.uk has a loyalty points system running on his actinic site. It works very well on my wife!

Regards, Robert
      Robert Johnston
      www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

Harry Ganz of www.garden.co.uk has a loyalty points system running on his actinic site.
        Anyone know how that's achieved?

Comment

Was wondering that myself

On the site it says something like "remember to click the button at the bottom of the reciept page to receive your loyality ponts", so I assume this is a link to an external database, or additional code.
          As the points are only worked out twice a year, its possible its even more basic, along the lines of manually sorting the customer orders, and summing totals (rather laborious, but possible!).
          I didn't take it as far as ordering to find out.

Martin

Comment

Duncan & Martin,

This can be done by contacting one of our partners who have written a plugin to use gift vouchers ona site, this is a loyalty scheme that incorporates gift vouchers.

Here is the link: http://www.internetprogramming.co.uk/index.html.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce

At £499 its a bit on the steep side, so will have to review at a later date.

Martin

Comment

Working...
              X