Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adding products errors

Hi everyone

I have this shop im working on here http://www.fusionsuk.co.uk/acatalog/fusions-shop.htm

1. my problem is trying to add a product to the cart i get "A General Script Error Occurred" but if i click to View Cart on the top menu the ca000001.pl file works ok (same file as used to add cart no?)

2. also my 2nd problem is the shopping cart page and basket page wont match up with the layout of the site, i've edited the Act_....html pages and played with the layouts in options but cant get it to work. the theme used is specific design - smart.

any ideas how to fix this? i've refreshed the site and re-uploaded again but no change.

A long shot perhaps - but you could check your file permissions on the cgi-bin directory.

Comment

fraid not, i did have it working fine a few days ago but i moved the cgi files and broke it so i put it back and now it wont work

Comment

The cgi error looks like your path from cgi-bin to acatalog is wrong. Try going to Advanced / Network Setup and run the Test in there.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

ran the test and it was ok, re-uploaded again and no change.

is it something written in the ca000001.pl? as view cart and add to basket process uses the same file? and view cart works

Comment

Try changing the script number from 000001 to 2 and refresh.

Comment

tried rename and refresh and upload

still get the same problem

ideas? ive got nothing

Comment

I think you'll have to try and determine if this is a server or Actinic system problem.

If you have access to another server, change all your network settings (save them to a textfile first) to point to that and see if a Refresh there works.

If the fault migrates, then it's likely to be at your end. If it doesn't then your server is suspect.
                Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
                X