Invoice Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice Software

Hi. Actually I use Actinic 5 as ecommerce sofwtware and a specific software for delivery, invoice, product, stock etc. My problem is that there is no interface between the 2 sofwares. So I have to manually put the order from Actinic to my Invoice software and I must do the same for stock level between Invoice software and Actinic. Is there a way to create a, interface between the both ? If yes is there somebody on this forum which would be interested to to this ? (of course he will be paid to do the job !)
    Thanks.
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

Without knowing the exact details of the other software, if it has a file import option then the answer is almost certainly yes. If you want, you can PM me the details.

Is this an english language programme or do you need French Langauge skills?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

The software language is French, but we can understand if interface is in English. There is an import file possibility in ASCII, but probably we will have to create a specific interface as an order in on differents database on Actinic, ans the structure is not the same. I don't think it will be too hard to transfer order from Actinic to my sofware.
      I think the biggest problem will to update level of stock on Actinic database (to prevent for order for out of stock product)?
      Yes I can send you some details : I will do this beginning of next week.
      Didier
      www.supreme.fr

Comment

We have an advanced version of One Stop Order Processing in beta which has a module that will do this, let me know if you would like to take a look.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Of course I am interesting with your version. Please send me a demo to my email adress : didier@supreme.fr
          Thanks
          Didier
          www.supreme.fr

Comment

Will do, with regard to importing stock levels back into Actinic, you would be best to use either external linking to do this or get your invoicing software to generate a CSV file and then to import that into Actinic. The key to joining the systems is to have the same product references in both.

I would recommend that you remove your email address from the above post because it could be collected and used by spammers as it is.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I have sent this now Didier, let me know if you don't get it (I am becoming paraniod I think)

Regards,

Comment

Hi. It is 7h47, Thursday morning. I just received it at 7h33 this morning !!! I check it thanks.
                Didier
                www.supreme.fr

Comment

Working...
                X