Removing Background Colour From Heading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing Background Colour From Heading

I'm at the very early stages of creating my 1st site.

The head of my pages had the Online Store default logo and I have managed to replace this with my logo, but now the entire top of page section has a solid blue background. I would like to remove this solid blue and I've tried a few different things without any luck and spent quite a few hours on this alone.

I would be very happy if someone could point me in the right direction.

Andrew

A good place to start might be Design | Colors - Look at the Palette colors. (sorry bout the murcan spelling - but that's how it is in the prog)
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill, I've played around a little more and found that it is Palette Color 2 that gives the background, but it is also used in other parts that I don't want to change - Can I remove Palette Color 2 from the heading, and if so, how?

Andrew

Comment

This will have to be done in the Primary Template, Act_BrochurePrimary.html for the Brochure pages and Act_Primary.html for the Catalog pages, open the template with an editor like notepad or Dreamweaver. Look for NETQUOTEVAR:LOGOIMAGE, you should see it in this bit of code..
        <tr background="bg_top.gif">
        <td height="60" width="50%" valign="bottom" align="left">NETQUOTEVAR:LOGOIMAGE<a name="top"></a></td>
        <form name="Act_SectionDroplist">
        <td background="bg_top.gif" height="60" width="50%" valign="middle" align="center">
        Remove instances of background="bg_top.gif"

Save and check the preview in Actinic..

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X