X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping Problems

Hi

I am having problems with configuring the shipping

In payment and security we have selected limited by location and selected Northern Ireland and United kingdom but when we got to upload the site we get the following error message

You have elected to only accept orders from locations specified in Shipping and Payment zones.

After cross-checking the locations in all zones, some regions have been found that are not a member of the Shipping and Payment zones.

In order to prevent presenting the buyer with the option of electing an invalid location on the web-site, any locations that have been specified in other zones but not the Shipping and Payment zones should either be removed or they should be added to the appropriate Shipping and Payment zone(s).

Alternatively, you can remove the requirement for only allowing orders from locations in the Shipping and Payment zone(s).

A full list of the invalid locations is given below or you can view them in Notepad by clicking 'View':

United Kingdom is used in Shipping but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Northern Ireland is used in Shipping but is not selected for any Payment zone.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

I have added a screen shot of the limited by location

Any help would me much appreciated
    Attached Files

I would suggest checking to see if you have shipping zones set up for the UK and for Ireland, Once that is doen can you check the 'Tax' tab and make sure Ireland is in the EU tax zone.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X