Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping

these are the shipping details I have:

UK shipping is free on all orders over £30, otherwise £4. Shipping to Europe is £7 + £1 for each additional item. Shipping to the rest of the world is £8 + £2 for each additional item.

I can tick the free shipping over x amount on the shipping tab on the business settings, but i cant find how to amend it for different regions
    Erix

http://www.oneshoelane.co.uk

I'm afraid you can't - at least not that way.

You will need to find a way of setting the number of items for the UK instead of value, and you could then create a shipping zone for UK with a quantity of one more than the maximum you can ship and put 4.00 in the cost column. Add a second row, with any higher quantity in it and put 0.00 in the cost column and tick for excess take the highest value.

Create a zone for Europe and select the European countries, first row qty 1 cost 7.00. Excess fixed cost per each increment by 1.00.

Create a zone for rest of the world and select all the countries that are not in your UK or Europe zones. First row qty 1 cost 8.00. Excess fixed cost per each increment 2.00.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
    X