GeoTrust Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GeoTrust Logo

I'm trying to add the GeoTrust logo onto one of my sites, but I don't think it likes the JavaScript. Can his be done?

<!-- GeoTrust QuickSSL [tm] Smart Icon tag. Do not edit. -->
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript" SRC="//smarticon.geotrust.com/si.js"></SCRIPT>
    <!-- end GeoTrust Smart Icon tag -->

this is being added with some some html code:

!!< >!!

No guru but looks on face value that code should probably go into the <head> of the template and is called somehow in the <body> to grab the image

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

It looks to me like it generates the image all on it's own. In that case if you want it on all pages, include it in the body of Act_Primary.html in the where you want the logo to show.

Alternatively, if you're trying to include it in a Brochure Fragment then it needs enclosed in !!< and >!!

Note that you only get a blank image (about 75 x 100 pixels) if your site isn't registered with GeoTrust. If you don't see a valid image try selecting all the page and the empty square will show up. If you mouseover this area you get the tip "Click for company profile".
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Smudgie,

You can change the script to

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript" SRC="http://smarticon.geotrust.com/si.js"></SCRIPT>

and see how it works!

Comment

Working...
        X