Email, pack list and invoice layout issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email, pack list and invoice layout issues

I have adjusted the address fields within actinic for mailing use but the email confirmation pack list and invoice is now not laying it out correctly. I am using job title for surname and company name for house name/number and address 1 for street.

they therefore look as follows:

Mrs Donna
    Kempster
    The street etc etc

In the email template it calls in netquotevar:customerdata which brings in the whole section. How do I bring adjust this to change the layout?? Also what are the templates for pack list and invoice?? And how do I adjust them? Do I need to know the netquotevar for each part of the address or is there a different reference for this. I looked in the user guide but couldn't find the answer there.

Also, can I get a logo into the pack list / invoice??

many thanks

Donna
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Donna,

You will have to rearrange the use of the fields to correct the email format.
    Also what are the templates for pack list and invoice?? And how do I adjust them? Do I need to know the netquotevar for each part of the address or is there a different reference for this. I looked in the user guide but couldn't find the answer there.

Also, can I get a logo into the pack list / invoice??
    The packing lista nd the Invoice are generated by Crystal Reports. You can change the output by editing the report files, but will have to have v8.5 of Crystal Reports to be able to do it. The other option would be to get in touch with Jan @ http://www.mole-end.biz and she should be able to customise the reports for you.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
      Donna,

You will have to rearrange the use of the fields to correct the email format. ,
      Bruce thanks for this but how do I do that??
      Donna

Comment

Meant go back to original.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
          Meant go back to original.

Kind regards,
          Can I set up a new email and do it that way?
          Donna

Comment

Sure you can.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X