Carriage Amounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carriage Amounts

I have 5 products on my webshop that are dispatched direct from the manufacturer.
    Most of my products are sent via a carrier at a fixed price (£6.50). However these prodcuts mentioned above are sent out via post. (But I have only just been told this! )

Can I make these products have their own individual carriage prices (or even carriage free). My carriage settings at the moment are based on value.

If not can I apply discount to these products only? So that when a purchase is made on these items they have an attached discount of say £3.50 so although the carriage is shown as £6.50, in reality it is £3.00. Whilst this may be a work around it does seem to be a pain.

Any ideas???

Cheers
    Mark

You could just remove 3.00 from the item prices.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I could, I wanted to avoid changing prices as this may lead to confusion to the customer.
      I would rather have the webshop not charge carriage on this item.

Comment

Hi there,

I'm afraid this may not be possible as 'Ship Separately' option is only available when shipping is calculated based on 'Total Weight', however let me check with my development team for any work around for it.
        [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Navy]
        Regards,
        Karthik

Comment

Can you use the discount & surcharge tab (in view) and in cart content, set the relevant product to whichever product groups you need, then apply the discounts you need?

Comment

Working...
          X