Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding brochure pages

Hello,

Ok i am building a site on actinic, it isn't yet launched. but i have a query, a problem.

I want to offer pages where customers can submit articles (short stories, gripes etc). I don't want a forum just a few pages so that they can have their say on my site. I am selling products and that part is complete but it occured to me while musing over my night time ciggie, that i could offer something different.

Now this is what i am doing, I start off with a new brochure page, that puts a little button onthe top with the other button (home, products etc) and i add a "new Fragment" this is all ok till i ad anothter new fragment which is just a section of the first page!

So i am thinking that i need to have another kind of index similar to the section where my products are listed.
    can this be done? if so how?

I hope you understand what i am trying to put across here.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

It sounds as though what you are missing is;

right click on the picture of the little house and choose "New Brochure Page".
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

wjcampbe

Thanks for that, unfortunatley that is waht i am already doing,

Do you know if you can have 2 index pages, i.e. where you products are, is the a way of creating another one on the same site?

Comment

You can only have one index file in each web folder. Do a forum search for file upload where NormanRouxel is the author. That should find you something helpful.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X