Problems visualizing trial site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems visualizing trial site

I'm having problems visualising my trial site. Until yesterday everything was ok. I might have done something wrong and now I can't fix it. Needless to say I've just started using Actinic...

Thanks

Hi, welcome to the forum.

You need to be a little more specific! What was it like and what has happened? Do you have a URL to a page to see what is going wrong? What were you working on prior to it just going wrong?

Do you have a snapshot saved from when you know the site was working you could reinstate and start afreash?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Jont,

The website was almost finished. I could check it from time to time using either Offline Preview or Browse Website. I was trying to sort out Shared SSL and Hosting and I might have clicked on Advanced/Generate Web Site. Then, when I clicked on 'Browse Website' again there was a 404 error message: The requested document was not found on this server.

Thanks for trying to help me.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help, Jont. The problem was with the Catalog URL on the Advanced Network Setup. Pretty basic mistake but never mind living and learning.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X