Cheepest Licence for Catalog V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheepest Licence for Catalog V6

I am looking to set up another site and thought I would be cheeky and ask if anyone nows the cheepest seller of V6 licence

Regards

Chris
    Chris Ashdown

You should read the forums as a big debate last week about whether saving £50 on the price and having no RESELLER support was really a good idea
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

If you are setting up another site take a look at developer because you can use it to run several sites with one license.

Regards
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hand slapped

I had Chris Dicken on my back for asking just this.

I want a business v6 key, and yes i AM a reseller....

Comment

Ok chaps thanks for your time but I guess I'll just have to do a google on it.

The developer is a good idea butat present I would prefer to keep my ukkers in the bank and try a new site the cheapest way which is another copy of Catalog.

You would think there was a discount available for people who have registered one or more sites with Actinic and who dont need the power of Business or Developer

Quite tempted to try 3 or to see what they offer for their simple site and loyalty

Chris
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

The developer is a good idea butat present I would prefer to keep my ukkers in the bank and try a new site the cheapest way which is another copy of Catalog.

You would think there was a discount available for people who have registered one or more sites with Actinic and who dont need the power of Business or Developer

Quite tempted to try 3 or to see what they offer for their simple site and loyalty

Chris
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

Chris
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Perhaps the people that can offer the biggest discounts don't spend time on this forum offering help for free ;-)

Actually I was suprised to see you last post because I assumed that you would have been swamped with emails from suppliers that wanted to offer you a discount.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi

I was recently recommended to try Zion Media Ltd at www.zionmedia.co.uk by Actinic. They do Catalog V.6, for example, at £272.28 + vat., well below the rrp I beleive. I passed this on to a client who made the purchase on-line. Excellent! (Business V.6 is £575.28 + vat)

Comment

So how many do I have to sell to get such a discount and make a profit?
                    Jenny
                    Hanson Web Design
                    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
                    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
                    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Working...
                    X