Mozilla bold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mozilla bold

I'm having problems with font weights in mozilla. I can get bold to work fine on a page/fragment on its own but if I try mixing Bold/fine in the same table or fragment only IE displays is right. Firefox just leaves everything as fine text.

I know firefox doesn't like font weights as 500/600 etc but using Bold (in the css or on the page its self) FF seems to have a mind of its own.

http://www.designeropticsonline.com/...icsonline.html

If you look at the Nav' block at the bottom of the page. Everything under the line is one fragment contaning one table with about 12 cells.

Thanks for any help.

Hi Oliver

I checked out the link in both IE and FF. The latter displays the headings :
    Choose From 3 ranges, Doo own label, Special Offers and Designer Collection in Bold and the "From £19.99" as Fine text.

...whereas, IE displays all the above in bold, albeit in different sizes. Which one is the correct display ?

Also, re the navigational items at the bottom, the display again looks the same in both browsers. Maybe I am completely missing the point. Could you explain a bit further please ?
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Oliver,

using FF developer toolbar see that you have 3 actinic.css files attached to that page as well as some page specific CSS also!

Have you tried setting the fonts to % or EMS rather than normal, small etc? This may resolve the emboldening issues at the same time

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X