Side-by-Side Address Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side-by-Side Address Entry

Has anyone successfuly created a side-by-side address entry page for actinic checkout pages?

I have been working on side-by-side address entry in actinic but the perl script for cart and orderscripts are extremely badly though out (if any when it comes to separate delivery addresses) and it is very difficult to get invoice and delivery input fields on the same page.

It looks like it may be possible to collect the information on our own address form, then use javascript and hidden fields to post to the existing actinic pages at least it would give the customer a chance to see what they've entered and confirm. But it would mean the customer clicking continue two or three more times making the checkout process even longer than it already is.

Regards,
    Paul
    Attached Files

I would love to see this. Daily we have customers who get confused with the current offering
    David

Comment

Paul & David,

This is currently not possible with Actinic as the variables in ActOrder02 will not execute on Act_Order01 (Invoice Page). This is an item for the wish list and I will add it for you.

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X