• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping options

Hi

I want to have 2 charges for shipping.

Standard - free
    Courier - £18

Our products are only going to be available in the UK (at present). How do I set this shipping format up since it's not driven by weight, value or quantity?

Should I use shipping classes and set the value of first class post etc. to £0?

TIA
    Debbie
    Debbie Ormston

Yes you do, you can change the names and charges and the user can then select the option they want during checkout.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You should set to ship 'By Quantity'.

Then remove the 'Rest of EU' and 'North America' zones by highlighting them and then clicking 'Delete'. You can also delete first and second class in this way.

Then right-click on 'UK' and select 'Add Class | New Class'. Call it 'Standard'. In the table of values that appears, enter

Quantity | Cost
      1 | £0.00

and set the excess to 'Take the Highest Value in the Table'.

You can then do the same for 'Courier' - although of course you will enter a cost of £18.00

Comment

Thanks for that Chris ... now works just how I want it to.

Regards
        Debbie
        Debbie Ormston

Comment

Working...
        X