Inconsistent Product layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inconsistent Product layout

I've just finished adding all the product descriptions to my e-ceommerce site but for some reason one of the sections is displaying differently to the rest. If you take a look a http://www.kvmexpress.co.uk..

...then click on AV & KVM Extenders on the left side - that's how I want all the products to be presented, but if you click on any other product links they are displayed differently, the layout is more compacted and centered - anyone got any idea what would be causing this? (all the pages use the same layout template).

Make sure each section has the same product layout selected as default. Each product can also have a unique layout so make sure that isn't over-riding the default one.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Every section and individual product has 'use_parent' as the default layout'. I've got this set to 'One product per row, image on right' under Design | Options | Layouts..

Comment

Hi Brian,

It is worth checking the "Overall Layout" under Layout tab and "Default Layout" under "Product" tab for each section.

Comment

you know what, I have exactly the same problem with my Jesters site.
          Some of my pages fill the available width and some don't (although I confess I've lost the ones that did now..... its been ages since I tried tackling the problem!)
          ANd I couldn't find the root cause of the problem either.
          Actually, it seems, on closer inspection, that none of my pages actually display "Full width" products like they used to, expect perhaps http://www.jesterstrickbits.co.uk/ac.../Exhausts.html
          but I'm not sure if it's the fragment at the top causing that?
          Tracey

Comment

Strange thing is I've just tried copying one of the pages that's OK and adding some new product infomation and it's gone back to the other format!

Comment

Hi Brian,

My colleague Kiran is handling this issue. You can check his email and send him the snapshot for further investigation.

Comment

Working...
              X