Special Offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Offers

I would like to set up a special offer on the website for a specific group of people that I have sent a leaflet or email to. This would contain a username and password that applies to the whole group.

A member of this group would then login and buy from a section of products which is hidden from normal customers. I know how to hide the section from normal customers etc, but if I create a generic account for this group then I have problems about delivery and invoice addresses in the checkout. Is there a simple solution to this?

At the moment the best you can do it to enter a dummy address with the minumum amount possible and set the address settings to default to this but allow the user to enter details. I do this for my mailing list customers and so far everyone has entered the correct address details when ordering.

It would be nice to be able to define one or more generic user accounts. These accounts would be able to have the option of enter address and would also allow you to create a new specific user account from them. An example of use for this kind of account would be for a mailing list account. Chris could you add this to the wish list please.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for your advice

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your advice - this is what I had suspected, but it seems quite messy in the checkout.

Comment

Chris could you add this to the wish list please.

Will do.

Comment

Working...
        X