sales reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sales reports

I need to find out the number (ie a count - not Value) of orders grouped by country. I know this should be really simple but standard reports only give sales reports by value of orders per country - I just need a simple count. I gather one can make custom reports. Does anyone have a simple answer of how to get this info - many thanks

Emily,

Therea are two ways to do this, one is to have a custom report to get this information for you, you may need to speak with Jan of www.mole-end.biz , thats if you do not have Crystal Reports v8.5.

The other way would be to select 'Enable Export To Files' in Business Settings | Order Processing, this will help create 5 files Orders, Persons, Order Lines, Payments and Buyers in teh form of .csv files in your Site1 folder. If you then select a range of orders in the orders and select 'Re-export to files' you will find the above files in the site1 folder. Open the persons file and then you can sort by country to find the number of orders placed.

Please note that every time you run a 're-export to files' it overwrites the earlier content in the files within teh site1 folder, it is best to save the results in another place if you wish to keep a record.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks for your help Bruce, much appreciated

Comment

Working...
      X