Help required on importing non-actinic orders into acatalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help required on importing non-actinic orders into acatalog

Hi - my client currently sell products via an actinic built shop and are looking at maybe also selling some of the same products via a shopping portal http://www.edirectory.co.uk.

The way their system works is that you have to send them product information and images for each product which they then upload onto their site. I assume that this information can be provided from the catalog by using the export option.

If you get an order, you receive an email from edirectory telling you, but you then log on to their "back office" to retrieve the details which would then be processed via our Protx VSP terminal.

I do not want to end up running two systems i.e. Actinic and edirectory (different packing lists, invoices etc) and I have enquired as to the feasibility of integrating the two pieces of software.

So here is the main question: Can the order information provided from edirectory be entered either manually, or preferably automatically, into the catalog database? Is there an actinic facility available for doing this? If not, is there a schema available of fields that need to be updated etc.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me provide an answer on this.
    Regards
    David

I don't think that you can do this - what people often do is to use something like Sage or Quickbooks to consolidate the orders and perform much of the order processing from there.

The only way that I know of to get orders into Actinic is to enter them into your web site OR into a local web server.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X