Can you give a discount to customers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you give a discount to customers?

Is it possible for certain customers to put in a promotion code on the site somewhere and get £10 off their purchase?

Thanks...

Wasn't that a main feature in the v7 release over v6?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Wasn't that a main feature in the v7 release over v6?

Not really much use to me. I have version 6.

Comment

You can do this in V6 by setting customer prices up on each product, you need the Business version of the product though, if you have business open up a product dialog and you will see a prices tab, enter extra prices for customers in there.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hello, I don't really want separate prices for everything.

I just have a promotion code that I want people to be able to put in when they go to pay and this takes £10 off their total purchase.

Is this possible?

Regards,

James

Comment

You need V7 then.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

ok thanks....

Comment

Working...
              X