Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigation question

Hi all

Does anyone know if this can be done or am i just wasting my time on it?

At the top of the page I want to show the top level sections horizontally and then when you go into a section the sub sections of that particular section is shown down the left hand side.

So basically I want a separate menu for each section.

Cheers
    Regards

Matt

AMPG IT Services LTD
    www.ampg-it.co.uk
    matt@ampg-it.co.uk
    Tel. 0114 274 7759

Hi,

You could perhaps do something like that if you tweaked the javascript used for the menu's to change the way they display. You will find the various ways to display the sections in the Advanced Users Guide which you can download from here

You could also have a look on Norman Rouxel's site for his NorMenu or one of the many other work arounds http://www.drillpine.biz/

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

thanks for the reply, but I managed to do it by telling the javascript to just pull a selected array in to the menu.
      Regards

Matt

AMPG IT Services LTD
      www.ampg-it.co.uk
      matt@ampg-it.co.uk
      Tel. 0114 274 7759

Comment

Navigation Question

Matt Hi,

care to elaborate a bit more on how you managed to do this, I have similar problem and would like to build my navigation as you suggested.

thanks Iffat
        Iffat

Comment

Iffat,

I would suggest dropping Mark a PM to see if he can help you on this one. If you get the solution can you please post it here so that it could be helpful to other users on the forum.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X