Downloaded orders disappear after 30 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloaded orders disappear after 30 days

Wonder if anyone can help me - the orders I have downloaded in Actinic 7 disappear (self-purge) after 30 days, which can be very inconvenient.

Is there any way I can retain orders in Actinic for much longer than this (i.e. 3 months), in case there are any queries on orders or payments, invoices, etc?

Thanks in advance

I'm only aware of actinic being able to auto-delete orders in the PSP pending tab. As soon as a payment is added they should move out of there and shouldn't self delete any more.

Does any of this sound relevant here?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

When they download, are they going into the PSP pending tab, if so, adding a payment to the order will move them away from it and stop them being purged. Otherwise their is a setting on busines settings / payments to stop PSP pending orders being purged.

If they are not PSP pending, they should not be dissapearing.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Perhaps these are in the PSP pending, if so then you can change the settings:
        View|Business Settings|Payment & Security and uncheck Auto-delete PSP pending.

Comment

There are only 30 days of orders under all the available tabs, completed, pending, etc

Comment

Thanks for all your help, I think I've found the setting now

Comment

There is a "do not display orders older than N days" at the bottom of the order pages - this defaults to 31 days

Bikster
              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
              X