Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actinic 7 Products Disappearing in Software - Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic 7 Products Disappearing in Software - Help!!

I am using Actinic 7 Developer and am at a loss - whole sections of products in the tree are disappearing
    Everything was fine last night when I uploaded the site and closed the Actinic and PC down for the night
    When I reopened Actinic this morning it gave an error message on opening - unable to locate product. When I looked at the tree, only the product sections were there and all the products had disappeared from some product areas. It was also showing the wrong theme template

Luckily I had a backup which was fine, so I created a new site and imported the backup, did a preview, everthing as normal

I closed it and reopened, exactly the same problem with the NEW SITE, many of the products has disappeared and a different template

This has never happened before - could a virus cause this or could it be a bug in the software

Any ideas very welcome - PLEASE HELP, as I am unable to upload the site now

When you say you imported a backup I presume you mean you imported a site snapshot. You could also try Housekeeping|Backup|Recover database which will revert to your last database backup.

Comment

Yes, I did import a snapshot to the new site and the same problems occurred there, when I closed the software, backed up and reopened. I have also tried recovering the backup as you suggest but this was showing exactly the same errors.

Comment

Open the whole tree just in case you accidentally dragged the pages and created a new deeper level of subsections.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X