Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Order Numbers Not Forwarded

Hi,

I currently have a client using Actinic Business v4 (not sure of exact revision number)

When clients place orders using Invoice as their choice of payment, the purchase order number that they enter is displayed on the reciept that they see on screen (and print) but are not forwarded into Actinic when the order is downloaded meaning a phone call to each customer to confirm PO number.

Is there anything that I need to do to ensure that this information is passed through.

The web server is an in-house one so I no ISP complications to deal with - everything is done by the client.

Regards and TIA

Danny

Purchase Order Number Query

Hi Danny

With regards to your problem, If you have set up Purchase Order to be a user definable field, then you will be able to see this when you have double clicked on the order and click on the CUSTOMER TAB.

At the bottom you will see a USER DEFINABLE field. Attach to this message is a picture of a dummy order i have placed.

If this is not what you meant then please reply back

Kind Regards
    Nadeem R
    Attached Files
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Danny,

The purchase order number is not actually displayed in the user interface for V4 (it is there from V5 onwards on the misc tab in the order details).

It is however printed on the packing list, the invoice and the data entry report so your customer could preview one of these reports (packing list is the quickest to load) and get the info from there.

If this is not acceptable you could do as Nadeem has suggested and use the user defined field in the invoice address, change it's text to 'P. O. Number' (Design options, invoice tab, user defined entry) and this will appear on the customer details tab on the order details
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys - The client is planning an upgrade to v6 in the very near future, does this issue affect v6?

Thanks again

Comment

The P. O. Number is displayed at the top of the misc tab in the order details in V6, so when they upgrade, this problem will be solved.
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for the help Jan - I'm doing the upgarde to version 6 in January for them so I don't have to worry about this anymore

Thanks again

Danny

Comment

Working...
            X