Can't create offline order for existing customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't create offline order for existing customer

Attempting to create manual order for existing customer.

Select 'New Order' and then 'Shopped Before'. Enter previous valid order number but Next button stays greyed out.

Read somewhere about offline and online order required fields being incompatible, but I can't find any info on changing offline required fields!!

Any suggestions please??
    Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
    Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Hi Alan,

Try blanking out the order number and click on Search instead (immediately below). Try using the customer name as the keyword to search on. This worked okay for me for customers created both online and offline.

Regards,
    Susan.

www.CardsAtYourFingertips.co.uk
    Innovative and Original greetings cards for all occasions

Comment

The next button will only highlight when you have entered exactly the right number of characters, so maybe you have missed a character off, if you haven't click on the search button, find the order in there and then you should be fine.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

No go!

I searched for the previous order by customer name. So its not down to typos.

Other suggestions??
        Alan Johnson

Comment

Unless there is a duplicate but mis-spelled customer name?
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Might be a wierd order number, what order number are you entering?

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I've tried it several times - by order number(s), search for customer (several).

Only way I can progress is either 'Never Shopped Before' or 'Account Customer' and I have too many to create accounts for everyone.

Its driving me nuts and its a real pain to have to enter all the customer data again!

Just a thought - my order numbers are different lengths for online and manual. Could this be the problem?

There has to be some simple explanation - PLEASE!
              Last edited by animal dreams; 03-Mar-2006, 09:50 AM. Reason: additional info
              Alan Johnson

Comment

Hi,

I would suggest going into Housekeeping | Compact Databases | and select both options and continue. This will close down Actinic. Reopena nd see if it is possible to create an offline order using the 'shopped before' option, if not, I would suggest raising a support ticket @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm as support will need to take a look at the database to see why this is not happening for you.

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                X