Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping and handling

hello everyone,

i have just been given my site to run from my website designers and they recommended this for help and i need help!!

i have managed to put all my my products and ok and i have recieved order fine to the only problem i have is with regards to shipping?

1. i have a option to allow people to get a accoutn with our selves but this seems to be charging them £5.00? i have put my shipping on simple £5.00 in the uk.

2. all i want to do is charge £5.00 in the uk for any item up to 1kg then after have a flat rate?

3.the same for all other countries but different prices but once i know how to do one should be ok!!

thanks

alexander

You will need to delve into the shipping tables, there is a good introduction in the getting started guide, or try the help files found on the Help menu.

Within actinic, go toView|business settings|shipping. to assign weights /prices etc

aquaint yourself with all of this, then come back if youhave more Qs

Comment

i thanks for your help i have gone it to it and read alot of the guide but i am still lost as how to imput the correct prices in the correct fields?

also my account option is charging customers though the check out which should not be happening how do i stop this!!

thanks for you help

alex

Comment

Working...
      X